|Brand||TOYS FOR LIFE|
|Size (L x W x H)||31 cm x 23 cm x 6 cm|
FIND AND COUNT | FREE WORKBOOK IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!
✔ Stimulate counting skills and sense of number,
✔ Promote number writing, image recognition, and motor skill (hand & finger movement)
✔ Encourage social activities by playing and communicate with your family and friends!
✔ Age group: 3 years and above
✔ Small parts
✔ Comes with individual quality and safety awards
✔ Players: 1-2
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE WORKBOOK (LEARNING GUIDE)!
How to play?
1. Search for assignment strip items on the theme boards.
2. For each item found, place a bead on the stand.
3. Flip the assignment strip over for the answers, shown in both dots and numbers.
4. Stimulate counting and number sense up to 10.
Tutorial video ►
What's in the box
- 3 wooden cards with 6 themes (24 x 18 cm)
- 6 wooden assignment cards (24 x 6 cm)
- 40 red plastic beads
- 6 plastic sticks wooden stand (24 x 8 x 1 cm)
- Instruction manual
- Magnetic storage box (31 x 23 x 6 cm)
WHY Play is important to children