|Brand||TOYS FOR LIFE|
|Size (L x W x H)||23 cm x 21 cm x 6 cm|
WHAT TIME IS IT | FREE WORKBOOK IS AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD!
✔ Learn the concept of time (hour and minute), including how to read and tell time
✔ Develop fine motor skills with hand and eye coordination
✔ Promote joyful communication activity with family and friends!
✔ Age group: 3 years and above
✔ Small parts
✔ Players: 1-2
How to play?
1. Learn to tell the time from 1 to 12 or from 13 to 24 hours.
2. Learn to identify the hour and minute hands.
Tutorial video ►
- Wooden clock (14 x 14 cm)
- 48 cardboard cards (6 x 6 cm)
- Instruction manual
- Magnetic storage box (23 x 21 x 6 cm)